Korean Securities Association is pleased to announce the Special Issue
of Asia-Pacific Journal of Financial Studies (AJFS 2018 April Issue)_ without order
- Does Managerial Ability Matter in Private Firms? Evidence from Korea
- Customer-based Concentration and Firm Innovation
- Patent As Quality Signal in Entrepreneurial Finance : A Look Beneath the Surface
- Ethnic ties in the U.S. venture capital stage financing
- Firms’ Technology Innovation Activity : Does financial structure matter?
- Does Risk Taking Promote New Product Development Performance？
From The Perspective of Environmental Dynamism
- Non-controlling large shareholders and firm performance in China
- Are Founder CEOs Effective Innovators?
Korean Securities Association